Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm Bowled Over!

I'm in the midst of my annual holiday foodfest. It's bad enough that I have to deal with the deadly Thanksgiving to Christmas continuing buffet, but I'm further urged on by the plethora of bowl games. It seems we now have 68 football teams "deserving" to be showcased.

When you watch four hours of pizza or nut advertising, it is a little too much temptation. Even if you're not hungry, you begin to crave these foods. The killer bowls are still to come: Chick-fil-A, Outback, Papajohns and Tostitos.

In attempt to stem the tide of calories, I think I will move the bathroom scale into the family room and rest the TV remote on top of it. Wish me luck...twenty-two games to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment