Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolute in 2010

Are you a little curious about how my eating bowl-a-rama turned out? Since we were at the ranch, I decided to take a different tactic...no scale for the remote, so I just out-cooked all the commercials. We had baked chicken, pork tenderloin, beef tenderloin, chili dogs, rice, peas, carrots, pirogi casserole, French onion soup, banana bread, toffee cookies, Boston cream pie and scones. I hardly missed the Chick-fil-A! Of course, I didn't exactly save myself any calories, but I'll deal with that another day.
Here are my resolutions:
1. I will notdrive the tractor again until my neck is completely healed.
2. I will never assemble, test and edit a cookbook in three months.
3. I will not attempt to make two quilts in one year.
Did you notice a pattern here? I always seem to be taking on more than I need to. Goals which seem realistic to me are maybe not so realistic. Anyway, we'll see how long this lasts. Did I mention cookbook 2 is underway...Chocolate Rehab...can you hardly wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment