Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today I am a Man!

Well, not really a man, but I know how a man must feel. I actually lost weight last week...1.2 lbs!
That did include the dermatologist removals and a haircut, but I feel pretty good about this. I never missed a meal, albeit small, and still had dessert and snacks. I have a feeling the next 3.8 pounds will come off in ounces, but I'm still happy.
I also have one feedback so far this morning...4.5 pounds lost and NO, it wasn't a man!
Please send you successes and failures. I'm pulling for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment