Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Friday, June 25, 2010

Ole Olay!

I just finished...I mean really finished...an entire 1.7 fluid ounce bottle of Olay Definity Color Recapture Anti-aging UV Moisturizer and Sheer Illuminating Coverage. I know it's a mouthful, but for something sold at grocery and discount stores, it is amazingly good. I'm beyond the point of anti-aging help, but I can testify that the rest of the claims are actually true.

This is the first time I have ever completely emptied a bottle of foundation. It's like a little miracle. I did nothing but push the pump and the container is empty and clean as a whistle. I've used every last drop of this stuff. Now that's getting your money's worth!

My plan is to stockpile this wondrous Olay foundation because they always seem to discontinue the products I like best. My advice to you ladies is, run out and buy some while you still can.


Just a helpful hint for the men: Don't go out and buy this for your special lady unless she specifically requests it. She might feel a gift of make-up suggests that you find something lacking in her present make-up routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment