Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Lucky Day...I'm a Multi-Millionaire!


Attention:Madam/Sir,
We wish to inform you that the diplomatic agent conveying the consignment box valued the sum of $10.5 Million United States Dollars misplaced your address and he is currently stranded at Rome Ciampino Airport (CIA) Italy. We required you re-confirm the following information below so that he can deliver your consignment box to you as soon as possible.
NAME:
ADDRESS:
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION :
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
BOX NUMBER:
We are waiting to hear from you today with the information. We will provide you with the information of the custom officer that is incharge (sic) of the stop order of your consignment once we hear from you, so that you can communicate with him directly.
Director: Mr. Claudio Antonio
PELICAN EXPRESS ROME, ITALY .
Via Camesena 38, Rome - Italy
Fax +3906.99938363
www.pelicanexpress.it

Wow! I'm so excited. La Dolce Vita! Even after taxes, I should have at least six million dollars. First of all, I'm going to write a check to the Aphasia Center, then fully endow my scholarship at Midland College, pay off my children's mortgages and still have enough left over to have full-time care in my aging years so that I don't have to move into assisted living. The only thing that bothers me is that I've never been to Italy, so I'm not sure how I could have left 10.5 million dollars there.

No comments:

Post a Comment