Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Monday, March 28, 2011

Dip and Squeeze

It may sound like a new dance routine, but I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of Dip and Squeeze since it was first announced. Do you hate those little pouches of ketchup that explode all over the place? Me too...that's why I am so excited that my Chick-fil-A now has Heinz ketchup in the Dip and Squeeze packages.
Last weekend, en route to the Diamond B, I joyously squeezed ketchup squiggles on PARTNER's waffle fries. Not a drop wasted or spilled AND it must have three times the amount of ketchup that is in those stinky pouches.

Now PARTNER can drive and have his ketchup,too. I can eat my food without having to juggle open packs of condiments. I just love to squeeze! It is ketchup control at its finest. You can even get artistic. I'd show you my replica of Monet's Waterlilies in ketchup on waffle fry, but I couldn't resist and ate it.


You dippers, don't despair. You can also lift the lid and dip into a well of tomato goodness. It is like owning a convertible...top up or down, it is still a fun ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment