Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Monday, June 13, 2011

Dirk Nowitzki: So Easy a Cave Man Could Do It!

Announcer: "Dirk Nowitzki.  You and your Dallas Mavericks have just won the NBA Championship and you've been named MVP.  What are you going to do next?"                                                                                      Caveman Dirk: "I'm going to film a Geico commercial."                                                                                  All kidding aside, it really is toooo bad that the Miami Heat and all  their super stars went down in flames-or maybe just a puff of smoke. I only saw about five minutes of the last game because I refuse to generate any revenue for an entity loaded with overpaid thugs, womanizers/abusers and druggies. If I wanted cheap theatrics and violence, I'd watch wrestling.  Congratulations to the Mavericks, despite Mark Cuban.               

No comments:

Post a Comment