Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's Just Oil-ful


Apache is at it again.  We were informed last week that they are staking THREE new wells.  That brings the total well count to 9 in less than a year.  We are bemoaning the impact on our land and wildlife.  Although it is some small consolation, last week we met a bunch of folks from Garden City and Apache is also an  anathema to them.  What I discovered is that you can lawfully shoot out the tires of any truck that is off the designated oilfield roads...then call the sheriff and have the driver arrested for trespass.  Obviously, I have been wasting my time with words.  Sometimes the gun is mightier than the pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment