Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Monday, August 6, 2012

My Apologies to the President



Dear Mr. President,
I must apologize for the delay in writing this thank-you note.  Up until a few weeks ago I was unaware that it was YOU and the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT who had actually written my books.  I realize now that it was exceedingly selfish to assume that just because I spent all that time researching and writing, that NONE of these books would have been possible without YOU.  What was I thinking?
Further, I would like to thank you for helping me with my Etsy shop.  I never even considered that YOU were right there by my side (kinda' like an omnipresent god) sewing every seam in my reversible apron/smocks. Honestly, isn't it just par for the course that us "rich folks" are so out of touch that we actually believe in self-initiative and the free enterprise system?
Insincerely yours,

Cece Brune

No comments:

Post a Comment