Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Monday, March 16, 2009

Somewhere Out There

I know for the good of my career as an author, I need to have a web presence. Since I can already be Googled, I don't have too many secrets left. I can be mapped, indexed, checked for charitable donations and sold (my book, that is) on Amazon. So, it really shouldn't be such a leap of faith to have a site where I can semi-control the content.

As with all my writing endeavors, I did a little research on author's blogs. I was startled to find the prevailing vocabulary included the following words:

Ramblings, rants, psychosis, writer's block, musings, mental spew, tribulations, mutterings, vegetarian, chick-lit, aspiring, dark fantasy and vampires.

It is my solemn vow that these words will never appear on this blog. I find humor in most everything, so be prepared for a laugh overload.

No comments:

Post a Comment