Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Too, TWO Proud


Being a mom is a reward in itself, but some days the payback is so enormous that it is overwhelming. Today I received a copy of TWO's book. Not only is it a stupendous piece of research, it is dedicated to ME! There I am, right before the Table of Contents. As if that wasn't enough, a further mention in the acknowledgements:

"...dedicates this book to Cece Neef Brune, who made her include a bibliography in her first-grade science fair project and has shown unflagging support for her research ever since."

It may be two weeks until Mother's Day, but surely I already have the best present ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment