Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Someone Has To Do It

I have been busy developing recipes for my Chocolate Crimes cookbook. Fortunately, Partner and one of my neighbors don't mind being guinea pigs* for my chocolate experiments. Last week it was Oreo Cake, German Chocolate Sin Cake, Cakookie and White Chocolate Coconut Pie. This week I plan to make a Raspberry Fudge Mousse Cake, Chocolate Yeast Bread, White and Black Elegance and Chocolate Strudel. Then, it will be Chocolate Gravy, Ubiquitous Layered Dessert, Chocolate Orange Squares, Chocolate Brulee, Chocolate Souffle, Chocolate Shortcakes and Simpleton's Fudge. When the votes are tallied, I'll report back with the winner. I know, eating chocolate every day is a tough job, but someone has to do it.

*No animals were harmed in the making or testing of these recipes. Humans, however, have reported significant weight gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment