Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chocolate Overload

I finally hit the breaking point. Yesterday I sampled chocolate biscuits with chocolate gravy, chocolate orange squares and at ten o'clock last night, the chocolate yeast bread came out of the oven. Of course I had to taste it while it was still warm. I went to sleep thinking it would be alright if I didn't have anything chocolate for an entire week.

This morning, however, the chocolate gene kicked in and I managed to scarf down another slice of chocolate bread. I did try to ameliorate its chocolateyness with a large glass of milk. Right now, I'm regretting my choice of breakfast. I am in complete chocolate overload! In fact, I feel pretty gross. I guess one can have too much of a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment