Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Monday, July 27, 2009

Chocolate Crimes

This is quite self-indulgent of me, but I'm celebrating the completion of Chocolate Crimes, my all chocolate cookbook. I am down to editing and cover design, which means that if I'm lucky the newest additional to my "family" will arrive in October!
I want to thank all my friends and neighbors who have been tasters for the bad, the good and the stupendous versions of various things chocolate. If you are suffering from chocolate overload, just imagine poor Partner. He has tasted everything; gallantly rallying with such carefully worded phrases as, "This is quite interesting." or "I can't quite place the flavor.". His absolute silence was the death knell for any recipe. A special thanks to computer wizard ONE and editor and "You can do it, Mom!" Two.
So now, like an expectant mom, I sit waiting for my little one to arrive. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment