Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh My...I Got My Pie!

After five years of harassment, Seasonal Betty finally made the "world's greatest chocolate pie" for the Chocolate Decadence committee meeting. (See post Sept.19th) I am a happy camper and I bet Betty is too. Now she won't have to hear me beg and plead for the pie. I should feel just a wee bit guilty that she made two pies on the heels of Thanksgiving...I mean, I really should, but OH MY...It was good pie!
To add to my joy, the recipe magically appeared in my inbox. This may be the day to buy a lottery ticket. Lots of "merci beaucoups" to Seasonal Betty-

No comments:

Post a Comment