Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Old Movies and Little Cars Creating Financial Panic

I heard the Grease was having a problem. Well, no wonder. Why in the world would they make another Grease movie? Grease 2 was a complete loser and I'm pretty sure Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta aren't about step in. Good thing too, because the last time I saw John Travolta, he was bald. Why can't they just leave that title alone and re-make some worthwhile film?
And what is all this business about the falling Euro? All I have to say on the subject is that there must be a real problem with German engineering if they can't keep their cars on the autobahn! I think they had similar problems with the Ugo. Maybe they ought to start building some nice heavy SUVs.
With all the jabbering and hair-pulling on TV, I thought we were facing some great crisis. My suggestion is to turn off the news and watch the original version of Grease on dvd, instead. Now that I have this sorted out in my mind, my money and I will rest easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment