Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!

For some reason, the 4th of July has turned into a family gathering time...lucky me! This weekend my house will be graced by thing ONE and thing TWO and their spouses, as well as ONLY. I love having this time to visit and relax without any of the holiday hustle and bustle (not to mentions colds) which seem to prevail during the winter months. So, I will be turning off and tuning out until the dust clears on Tuesday.
I wish you a safe and happy holiday.
(If you're looking for a cool, make ahead dessert for the holiday weekend, try the Bomb Bombe recipe in Chocolate Crimes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment