Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I Thought I Was Being Subtle...But

Just in case Beano hasn't been working for you...Now for only $9.95 you can save your family and co-workers from your imprudent outburst by inserting this antimicrobial filter in your tidy-whities. I know it is hard to fathom, so here is the Subtle Butt demonstration.





While it may have some effect on odor, it doesn't appear to deal with any noise or wind issues. I think I'd take some Phazyme as an additional precautionary measure. If you're interested in making a purchase, try Drugstore.com. You must know someone who needs (and deserves) this product.

Yes, I am trying to move on from the potty humor, but this just slipped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment