Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Monday, August 30, 2010

Not On My Tuffet

Little Miss ONLY
Sat in her sandbox playing
her usual games,
when along came a spider...
Can you believe the size of this thing? TWO informs me that it is a variety of "garden spider", that makes the tarantulas at the Diamond B look minuscule. If it is truly a garden spider, it must have escaped from the Jolly Green Giant's garden. (Although, everything is bigger in Texas.)
I wouldn't touch this spider with a ten foot pole and a remote control can of Raid! After seeing the photo, you can add my name to the list of arachnaphobics.

No comments:

Post a Comment