Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Friday, August 13, 2010

USAA Revisited

In all fairness to USAA Insurance, they did contact me about the blog entry...immediately. The only good part about this whole debacle is that at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that someone is working on damage control and the company does seem to have an interest in making things right. It is just too bad that they weren't taken care of correctly from the outset. It would have save all the parties concerned a lot of grief. I hope that the remainder of my dealings with USAA will be uneventful. Thanks for your call, Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment