Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chocolate Lovers, Chocolate Addicts and Hard Core Chocoholics

After committing so many Chocolate Crimes, I realized I had a problem that could only be addressed by immediate intervention. With thirty-three pounds of chocolate beckoning me from my pantry and nowhere else to turn, I produced my own recovery system: Five Steps to Chocolate Rehab.
Your chocolate-ravaged body will delight in the easy-to-follow recipes that will re-introduce flavors such as vanilla, orange, raspberry and lemon. Rehab will be rewarding with Key Lime Torte, Orange Mousse Cake and Butterscotch Lava Cakes to keep you on the right path. You'll also be reunited with some old friends that have been delightfully rehabbed themselves: It's Not Italian Cream Cake, Red Velvetish Cake and Gratuitous Cheese Cake.
Indulge in this compendium of desserts for the recovering chocoholic. I will be by your side every step of the way with helpful hints and scrumptious recipes. Vigilance will be required when that devilish chocolate makes a few appearances to test your willpower. Commit yourself to take that first step to Chocolate Rehab!

No comments:

Post a Comment