Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Friday, October 29, 2010

An Inglorious Week In Sports

1. The Miami Heat. May their over-paid roster RIP.
2. Ozzie Guillen doing commentary before the World Series. It's painfully reminiscent of trying to get technical support from a company that outsources to a foreign country. If we wanted to test our grasp of Spanish, we could hit the SAP button.
3. Brett-used-to-be-my Farve-rite player. Oh how low you have sunk! All you care about is yourself and one-upping the coach. And...what I'd like to know is, "Did you really violate the penal code?" Shame. shame, shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment