Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Friday, October 1, 2010

Who Is Noah Wempe?

I Googled Noah Wempe and it appears there is only one person in the United States with that moniker. He lives in Midland, Texas. Although I never met him, he knows me intimately...along with thousands of other women. He is the radiologist reading mammograms at Allison Women's Imaging. He is responsible for making sure that I and all my dearest friends have the benefit of early detection of breast cancer.
If you haven't done so already, please make an appointment for your annual mammogram and if you ever meet Dr. Wempe, tell him "Thanks" from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment