Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THANKSgiving

This year I am thankful because:
You can buy fresh instead of frozen turkeys.
My immediate family loves each other and everyone gets along.
My husband pulls out the turkey giblets and washes the carcass.
You can buy Steam N Mash potatoes instead of peeling all those spuds...and they so good, too.
I only have to make two pies.
I actually remembered to buy everything I needed at the grocery store last week.
Which brings me to; I don't have to be in HEB the day before Thanksgiving.
My Christmas tree is up and decorated.
I have purchased and paid for most of my holiday gifts.
But most of all, I'm grateful that I will see this precious package walking toward me sometime this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment