Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Friday, January 21, 2011

Barbie Millicent Roberts' Wardrobe Additions


Ms. Roberts, better known as Barbie, finally has some additions to her wardrobe. To check out her new looks, click on the link under Coco's Closet on the lower right-hand side of the page.
I keep buying fabric, so the closet is expanding. Really, can a girl ever have too many outfits. I'm finally working my way into evening wear and then on to coats. Hopefully, that will be the final installment of photos.
In case you missed the original story, I'm making these for my grand-daughter so she will have tasteful, stylish clothes for her retro-Barbies. My only fear is that she might not be interested in dolls. I guess that will mean some charity will have a very large Barbie wardrobe collection in their silent auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment