Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baker's Rack

While most folks have a spice rack someplace in the kitchen, I have a baker's rack. I don't mind trudging into the pantry to grab some oregano, but with all the baking I do, I decided my life would be more efficient if I had the baking supplies at my fingertips.
Instead of herbs and spices, I have baking powder, vanilla beans, mocha powder, etc. If I had thought of it, I would have purchased jars with wider mouths to accommodate my measuring spoons. Otherwise, it has worked perfectly.
Now when the baking urge strikes, everything is at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment