Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

Language of Love or the Art(hur) of Communications

After you've been married for over forty years, sometimes there is no need for words. If you lived at my house, you would automatically discern PARTNER's hidden message.

An empty bottle, tube, bag or package left on the counter means were are out of some product and need some more. I, on the other hand, would have noticed a 3/4 used product and added it to the grocery list so that we didn't run out of the item in question.
In truth, I know we would have never been matched by an online dating service. We are not the least compatible in the right-brain, left-brain category. I figure we both drive each other crazy sometimes with our idiosyncrasies, but in the end,I guess love does conquer all.
Happy Valentine's Day, PARTNER!

No comments:

Post a Comment