Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Monday, February 7, 2011

Perfect Valentine Gift


Well, if you are not planning to buy one of my cookbooks, then the next best gift for your children, young or old, is a charming book by Marianne Richmond. "If I could Keep You Little..." has beautiful illustrations and a lovely story line that will melt your heart.
What parent hasn't thought about what it would be like to keep his or her child in the wonderful,mystical time called childhood? Yet, then we would deprive ourselves of seeing all that potential in the ever-evolving child.
I sent this book to ONE and TWO and they both loved it. TWO shared it with grandbaby ONLY and she asked for it by name at evening storytime. If you're seeking something that will express the love you have for your off-spring, this book will serve you well. Check it out at B&N.com. It is worth well more than the $13 dollars you'll spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment