Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Friday, July 22, 2011

It's a Small World After All!

Visiting Disneyland many years ago, I had the misfortune of riding through the Small World exhibit.  While I applaud the theme of world peace, I'm telling you, I was ready to commit murder if they didn't stop playing that song over and over and over, again.
"It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small, small world" 
Every once in a while the refrain will stick in my brain. I spend days of agony trying to drive it from my memory bank.  If you shared this misfortune, you can rejoice in the fact that I know your pain.
My Small World was discovered when I hit the Stats button on my blog.  Wow!
" How are y'all doin' out there? "
I had no idea there were so many different countries tuning into the blog.  Of course, folks from all over the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada...English speaking countries are not surprising, but never-the-less a delightful audience.  I am stunned that I have lots of fans in Germany, Russia, and the Netherlands.  I want to give a big shout out to those who check in from India, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Romania, Singapore, Ukraine and Turkey, too.
Thanks to all of you who take the time to read Texas Jot.  I would be lost on a Russian blog.  I'm impressed with your language skills and hope that you enjoy the recipes and reading about my life in Texas. 
"Y'all come back now, ya' here?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment