Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Watch Wrinkles Disappear Within 90 Seconds!

If you were one of the chosen...you probably received an unsolicited sample of Hydroxatone. I know you are dying to know how it worked. I could hardly wait to "see wrinkles disappear from view."  The thought of "looking younger in the next 90 seconds" was overwhelming.  "No facelifts. No surgery. No kidding." I hurried to my vanity to "smooth on a dab."
The results?  I waited in anticipation of it "absorbing immediately into my skin...wrinkles would virtually disappear!" After only 90 seconds I had splotches on my face that looked like dried Elmer's glue and they were very difficult to remove. I guess the idea is that the rest of your face will look so horrible, no one will noticed your wrinkles.  Quite a concept! Maybe I should sue for damages.
So as I have mentioned before...don't waste your money on any product with an X or Z in it's name...hydroxycut, enzyte, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment