Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

Apache Security Counter-Strike

Just when I thought it was safe...I found this on my seat at an event Saturday evening. 

Harmless black bag.

No idle threat!

Personalized voodoo doll enclosed.

They even know I love chocolate!
Now, that's what I call retaliation.  Too bad the rest of the company is slow slow on the uptake.  The gate is STILL being left open.  Sunday's trash count:
4 water bottles
one Dr. Pepper bottle
grocery bag filled with sunflower seeds
electrical wire
duct tape
and some stuff in the field I was not properly attired to retrieve.
My latest salvo was a handmade sign on the gate:
"Obviously you can't listen, but maybe you can read.  This gate is to be closed and LOCKED at all times."
I'm sure they are trembling in their boots.


1 comment:

  1. I can really see the resemblance. That is scary stuff!

    ReplyDelete