Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Stripping Weather Girl Goes Haywire

Last January, I was bemoaning the fact that I inadvertently purchased an indoor/outdoor thermometer that indicated temperature levels by the amount of clothes my "weather girl" was wearing.  Well, the little tart has finally stripped her gears and her clothes and now will only pose in her bikini.
I have changed her batteries and trashed her soundly, but she remains obstinate.  We had about ten inches of snow yesterday and she is still brazenly staring at me in her skimpy attire.  Not only that, but she refuses to give me a numerical temperature.  This chick is headed for the dump.  I guess trash always begets trash!

No comments:

Post a Comment