Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Easter Bunny's Dates from ChocolateMatch.com

First, I think we need to clear the air on one point...the Easter Bunny is female.  No matter how authors, candy manufacturers and Hollywood try to convince us that the Easter bunny is male, I know that is not possible.
1.  Bunny is a female name.
2.  Who works better with hens and chicks than another female?
3.  What male would you trust to remember the ever-changing date for Easter, when they can't remember your birthday?
Case closed.  Now, on to Bunny's on-line dating experience.

"So, you played a Munchkin in the Wizard of Oz."

I SAID, "HELLO."

"I guess you didn't read the part that said I was allergic to nuts?"

"A vegetarian?"

"I was expecting a Ron, not a Ronnie."

"This could be a problem with my family."

"That's terrible. So, I guess you can never have children."

"Your very cute, but I was looking for someone older."

"Finally, tall, dark and handsome."
 Have a Happy Easter, a Merry Spring or a Joyous End of Winter!
(Feel free to share with your friends, but please credit the blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment