Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Monday, June 18, 2012

Apache: If You Can't Beat Them, Join Them

Not being a woman to overlook any possibilities, my new mode of attack on Apache may be a surprising one to most of you faithful readers.  It only takes so many times to be totally ignored, taken advantage of and generally abused and one tends to adopt they axiom, "If you can't beat them, join them."  I figure that the only way I will truly get the attention of Apache is to become a stockholder.
It is a little like cutting off your hand to spite you face, but as long as they are making huge profits at my expense, why shouldn't I be included in this windfall?
The best part of being a stockholder, is now I have a platform for my complaints.  I await the annual stockholder's meeting with high hopes.  It matters little to me that I will be the only stockholder complaining about the company's environmental and business ethics.  I just want to be in the same room with all those Apache executives and force them to finally listen to me. So as the sun sinks slowly in the west...

No comments:

Post a Comment