Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Monday, June 4, 2012

Bad Day at the Bounty Factory

Yes, I am addicted to Bounty paper towels.  I have tried other brands, but they just don't hold a candle to these soft, white picker-upers.  For a while, all I could find was select-a-size...whoever thought that was a good idea?  I hate those skimpy sheets.
Anyway, full sheets are now readily available, but if the jumbo rolls get any larger, they won't fit on my dispenser. And, have you tried stuffing those jumbo packs in your shopping cart?  There's no room for anything else.
I may not be part of Bounty's demographic, but for what it is worth...they can stop making printed paper towels.  They are horrendous!
I'm not sure what was going on in the factory this particular day, but I will overlook the bad roll, because while ugly, it still works like a charm. I do love my Bounty!

No comments:

Post a Comment