Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Friday, June 1, 2012

Does Your Job Stink?

Every year they publish a list of the worst jobs based on physical labor required, working conditions and pay.  This year's losers were lumberjacks, butchers, dairy farmers, enlisted military and reporters/journalists.  Really?  Honestly, I think I can top that.
1. chicken plucker or sheep shearer
2. diaper changer or kennel cleaner
3. vinegar taster
4. dog catcher
5. marriage counselor
6. Wal-Mart employee
7.  person who cleans the old grease out of fast food restaurants
8. telemarketer
9. door-to-door-salesperson
10. Brazilian waxer
With all this lousey financial news, be thankful you have a job. Anyway, it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment