Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Alien Discovery Shocks World!

I think that I am a pretty normal HUMAN being.  I have never believed that an alien spaceship crashed in Roswell in 1947, or that alien J-Rod was being cloned in Area 51.  I have not read Project Blue Book and don't agree with the theory there was a Majestic 12 sent out to cover up all the alien visitations. Although I don't like most politicians, I don't think they have been secretly replaced by reptilian aliens. Nor, do I think the Aryan race and Hitler had anything to do with aliens.  I have read Ancient Astronauts by Erich von Daniken, but he later admitted that much of his "evidence" was faked.
So, where does that leave us?  Why at WalMart.  If I was an alien and wanted to become obscure, I would go to WalMart.  It is the one place on Earth where strange is normal.  It is no wonder that I had my alien epiphany in that very store.
While walking down the colds and flu aisle, I was struck by the similarity between an alien head and a Vicks cough drop.  Then it hit me!  One cold at a time we are being abducted by aliens.  Why it took anyone so long to figure this out, I do not know.  The world can only rejoice that I have discovered this evil plot before any more hapless humans are turned into alien slaves


No comments:

Post a Comment