Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Friday, July 13, 2012

Elvis Is ALIVE!!!!!

You can imagine my surprise, especially on the heels of my discovery of aliens in WalMart, that the one and only Elvis Presley is really alive.  For only $15, you too can see this exclusive interview which explains why he has been hiding out in Simi Vally, California since the 1970's.
I don't want to give to much away, BUT..."Elvis asked to be made a federal agent by the Nixon administration, in order to help combat social unrest and unpatriotic activity in America.  Forced to go underground after battling radical group The Weathermen, as well as Mafia crime families...he resorted to faking his own death."
I don't know about you, but I will be hanging on Elvis' every word in this hour-and-a-half DVD.  I can hardly wait.
Gee whiz...I'm so disappointed!  Being a Hard Headed Woman with a Suspicious Mind, I decided to investigate further and  found this to be a mockumentary, not a documentary. I was All Shook Up. Oh, well...I guess I just saved fifteen bucks.  Who's Sorry Now?

No comments:

Post a Comment