Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Apache Twelve Days of Christmas


Apache Twelve days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas, Apache gave to me…. a well site right out my front door.
On the second day of Christmas, Apache gave to me…two ugly tank batteries.
On the third day of Christmas, Apache gave to me…three newly staked wells.
On the fourth day of Christmas, Apache gave to me…four ignored phone calls.
On the fifth day of Christmas, Apache gave to me…five roads blocked by wells.
On the sixth day of Christmas, Apache gave to me…six camper trailers.
On the seventh day of Christmas, Apache gave to me…seven illegal trespassers.
On the eight day of Christmas, Apache gave to me…eight deep road ruts.
On the ninth day of Christmas, Apache gave to me…nine nasty smelling wells.
One the tenth day of Christmas, Apache gave to me…ten stalling tactics.
On the eleventh day of Christmas, Apache gave to me…eleven speeding pumpers
On the twelfth day of Christmas, Apache gave to me…
(Everybody sing!)
Twelve pounds of trash
Eleven speeding pumpers
Ten stalling tactics
Nine nasty smelling wells
Eight deep road ruts
Seven illegal trespassers
Six camper trailers
Five roads blocked by wells
Four ignored calls
Three staked wells
Two ugly tank batteries
And a well site right out my front door.



There will be no peace on my earth until Apache cleans up the mess and leaves Glasscock county.

No comments:

Post a Comment