Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Ten Worst Things to Hear On Valentine's Day

Sometimes love hurts.
1. "I've fallen in love with an exotic dancer." (You may substitute pole dancer, lap dancer, etc.)
2. "I've found my old girlfriend (boyfriend) on Facebook."
3. "Who have you been texting? and/or "Put down that golf club!"
4. "I've decided to have a sex change operation."
5. "You never signed a pre-nup."
6. "I thought YOU had a vasectomy."
7. "I think we need a little time apart."
8. "These are not MY thongs!"
9. "She makes me feel young again."
10. "I love you like a sister."

No comments:

Post a Comment