Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thanks to U of H

I have two very good reasons to be grateful to the University of Houston. First and foremost, it was where I met PARTNER. It was love at first sight for me and if PARTNER has learned anything from the last 40 years of marriage, he will concur it was the same emotional response for him.
Secondly, the University of Houston alumni magazine included a bit on Chocolate Crimes in the Spring edition. There is nothing that boost book sales like a little free publicity. Well, not exactly free when one considers the donations we've made to U of H over the years, but greatly appreciated anyway.
So, despite the deluge of rain today, I'm a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment