Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Big One

This morning I was staring at a 10-incher and thinking that it was just too much. PARTNER'S philosophy always is "the bigger the better". Honestly, after 8 inches, the rest is just superfluous. Sometimes, even those little-bitty ones are good. I mean, if it's the right firmness, size doesn't really matter.
Throwing caution to the wind, I tackled the big beast. Sometimes one has to go for the gusto. After all, there is really only one day in the life of a banana when it is perfectly ripe. Now I've more than sated my desire for the fruit, so I leave the rest of the giant bunch to PARTNER.

No comments:

Post a Comment