Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Modern Paul Revere


Yes, even as you sleep, my evidence of an enormous plot is accumulating.
I warned you about the Woods/Obama connection and here it is again. That is none other than Tiger at the inauguration. I think they are participating in the ritual handshake.
I suppose there will always be doubters, but I guess those are the same guys who thought that aliens didn't build the pyramids. Wake up people!
I'm terribly surprised that I haven't heard from the CIA or the FBI, but most shocking is the fact that my name is not been linked with other quality investigative journalist.
In the meantime, I'm hoarding chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment