Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wrecked!!!

I've been toying with the idea of a blog post on drivers who ignore yield signs. I guess I waited too long...

Other than some soreness and a stiff neck, I'm feeling okay. My random thoughts as of this morning are:

How long will it take to fix?

I need a rental car.

I hope my inventory of cookbooks in the trunk survived.

I guess this ruined the tire alignment I just had done.

I didn't know there was Styrofoam inside my car. (This is really creeping me out. Styrofoam inside a Lexus! It should have been goose down or something equally luxurious.)

Why didn't my airbag deploy? I'm probably better off that it didn't.

Does anyone want to buy a very low mileage 2002 Lexus without a trunk?

No comments:

Post a Comment