Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pied Piper Wanted

Three trespassing mice.
Three trespassing mice.
See how they run.
They scamper and have fun.
They chewed through my plastic flour bin
and pooped on the floor. Now it's trouble there in.
Three fat mice.
Three fat mice.
I caught them in my little trap.
It broke their necks with one quick snap.
Although they caused me much distress,
all that's left is to clean up the mess.
Three dead mice.
Three dead mice.

I understand there has been an influx of mice in the Old Midland area. According to the exterminator, they can eat through anything but metal and can get in a whole smaller than a quarter. They only thing they find abhorrent is steel wool. Anyone know a Pied Piper?

1 comment:

  1. I suggest getting a trap that kills and seals the dead mouse. It’s safe to use around your kids and pets. And this one has a 100% kill rate: http://www.victorpest.com/store/rodent-control/m265#desc

    ReplyDelete