Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to... Me!

While others of you may be remembering Pearl Harbor Day, I am self-centeredly focusing on MY BIRTHDAY!!! You only get eighty-or-so birthdays, so my plan is to make the most out of each one.
A few years ago, PARTNER began donating money to fund a scholarship in my name at Midland College. Thanks to his continued donations and the generous support of friends, it is now paying out funds each semester to a deserving female student. It is truly the gift that keeps on giving.
Thanks to all my friends for the donations to the Cece Brune Scholarship and for the bounty of birthday wishes I have received. Now, if I just had some cake...

No comments:

Post a Comment