Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Monday, December 20, 2010

Mrs. Claus Found In Midland!

This may be my biggest scoop to date...I have found Santa's wife living in Midland under an assumed name. I'm not sure why she left Santa, but I have my ideas.
1. It's much warmer in Midland than the North Pole.
2. She may share my aversion to facial hair.
3. Santa only goes out one night a year and he doesn't invite her along.
4. Santa is a little too friendly with his elves.
Of course, we may never know the true reason because Mrs. Claus (Gayle) is not talking. I surreptitiously captured these photos of her and her house. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here are 5000 bits of proof.





No comments:

Post a Comment