Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Miracle Diet!

I may be one of the few folks who actually lost weight over the holidays. There will be no frenetic purging of fats and carbs from my pantry on January 1, 2011. I will willing weigh-in, smile in satisfaction and then not weigh again until the weather warms up or my jeans won't zip.
Are you just dying to know my secret to weight loss? I had an upper respiratory infection for three weeks, immediately followed by the stomach virus. I emerged from my cocoon of illness just in time for Christmas. My dietary mainstay for this month-long siege was gingerale. Since you've probably tried everything else, give the gingerale diet a fling. You may not loose any weight, but gingerale releases endorphins similar to chocolate, so at least you'll be fat and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment