Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love Affair at Chick-fil-A

I wondered why nobody had told me what I had been missing. I did a quick search on the Internet. Nothing was out there. Had I uncovered some sort of conspiracy or were folks just to embarrassed the admit the fact that they were head-over-heels in love with a 790 calorie concoction?
Obviously, I alone am brave and forthright enough to confess and even brag about my love affair with the chocolate milkshake at Chick-fil-A. If you are old enough to remember what a REAL milkshake tastes like, this sweet drink will not only satisfy your cravings, but it will flood your mind with childhood memories.
Everything about this product is perfection...creamy ice cream, perfect flavoring and texture...all topped with whipped cream and a cherry! So what if it is almost half fat calories. If you're not living on these, it won't kill you to splurge once in a while.
Can you imagine your Valentine's face if you skip the ubiquitous box of chocolates and present her with a chocolate shake that looks like it just escaped from a photo shoot? (If you plan on having her share, better go for the large one.) Toss in a gift card for more shakes and you'll find her melting long before her milkshake will.

No comments:

Post a Comment