Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Monday, March 14, 2011

Pajamas: The New Fashion Statement?


I have been surprised by many things over the years, but I have to say that pajamas becoming daytime attire is right at the top of the list. I have seen PJ's in the grocery store, bank lobby and in hotel restaurants and elevators.
What are these folks thinking?
There are negligees that would pass for evening gowns, but I think flannel pants and tank tops need to stay in the privacy of your home. Amazingly, the worst offenders are women. Just because you've tossed on a bra doesn't mean you aren't still in your pajamas. You look cheap, trashy and lazy. Put on some sweats or slip into your jeans. Wake up and smell the coffee. The only folks who can get away with sleepwear in public places are babies and invalids.
(internet photo from Examiner.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment